Why attend this event in 2019:
- Europe’s only co-located conferences on BPM and Enterprise Architecture. This event provides a unique opportunity to discover the latest approaches and innovative ideas to both BPM and Enterprise Architecture and benefit from the synergies between them. Choose to attend 1, 2, 3 or 4 days of the event. Delegates can attend sessions at both conferences. The event includes a track devoted to Business Architecture.
- Designed by Practitioners for Practitioners. Being neither analyst nor vendor-led, the conferences provide diverse and wide-ranging perspectives on BPM, Enterprise Architecture and Business Architecture, informed by practical experience.
- Case studies and contributors in 2018 included: Zurich Insurance, Fidelity, Aberdeen Standard Investments, Centrica, Nationwide, ABN Amro, Fidelity, Ministry of Immigration and Integration Denmark, APG, NATS, DNB Bank, Copenhagen Airports, KPMG Digital Norway, Capita Transformation, Renault-Nissan Consulting, Admiral Group, Yorkshire Building Society, University College London, Department of Internal Affairs New Zealand, FNSS Defence Systems, de Volksbank, Wells Fargo, SQS Ireland, National Bank of Oman, Communication and Information Technology Commission (CITC) Saudi Arabia, Farm Frites Poland, Kautex Textron GMBH and many more …
- Get Value for Money. Choose from more than 70 sessions, with 2 tracks on BPM, 2 tracks on Enterprise Architecture and 1 track exclusively on Business Architecture. Whether you are just getting started or looking for more advanced knowledge you will find sessions that address issues you are facing and people who can advise you.
- Conference Workshops. Choose from an unparalleled range of workshops on specific topics to get you quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance on the first and the last day of the event.
- Excellent mix of vision, theory and implementation. Discover new approaches and innovative ideas, while at the same time learning from organisations who have benefited from implementing world-class BPM and EA approaches and solutions.
- Established, recognized and respected conferences. These conferences have brought practitioners, experts and thought-leaders together from around the world for many years, uncovering strategies for success in delivering world-class products, services, processes and systems.
- Exhibition and Networking Opportunities. Network with an outstanding group of BPM and EA delegates and speakers. BPM and EA solution providers will be available during the conference days to demonstrate the latest in software and services available and give you the benefit of their insights.
Business Architecture provides a strong foundation for business-wide transformation, digitization and optimization and is the basis for having an agile business. Given the inherent complexities, making the right choices in what to change is not simple. Avoiding duplication and sub-optimization means that all of the moving parts must be classified, well understood and inter-connected before change can confidently begin. Business Architecture subject areas are numerous. Processes and capabilities and other important domains are complex enough. Being able to find the interconnections among them is even more so. A well-formed Business Architecture can help untangle the confusion and deliver inherently adaptable solutions.
This session will introduce some of the critical elements needed.
- Stakeholder Value Orientation
- Business Concepts / Information models
- Business Processes
- Business Capabilities
- Business Measurement
- Change Prioritization
- Process / Capability Alignment
What happens when you automate a broken process? What happens when you implement a brand-new system where the old process will no longer work? In a manufacturing environment the result would be the same defects only faster!! In business it is not much different, except the cause of defects can be much harder to spot. Improving business processes is necessary whenever implementing any new technology or seeking to optimize and gain efficiency.
This session is designed primarily for practitioners who are starting their journey in process improvement, or those who are looking for a refresher and some new ideas.
In this session you will learn how to:
Identify if a business process is in need of improvement
Understand and document existing processes
Develop a prioritized list of issues and potential areas of improvement
Determine root causes and potential solutions
Synthesize the various solutions into a coherent improvement effort
Plan and implement the improvement effort